WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow websites, amongst other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information that it contains and the way the device is used, they can be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow for the disclosing of that person’s personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES WHICH ARE EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are the analytical cookies and the advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) There are two types of cookies depending on the entity they are managed by: own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, from which the service Requested by the user is provided); and third-party cookies (those that are sent to the user’s computer by a computer or domain which is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies).
- b) According to the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for these cookies – this can vary from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (allowing the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
– Analytical Cookies (collecting information about the use of the website),
– Advertising cookies (collecting information about users’ personal preferences and choices),
– Affiliate cookies (allowing you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, allowing us to store and access information regarding the language, type of browser used, and other general characteristics which are predefined by the user. They also allow us to track and analyse the activity carried out by the user to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary in nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data, and they will not be used for the collection of such data.
– they facilitate user navigation and user access to the different services offered by this website;
– their presence means the user does not have to configure predefined general characteristics every time he or she accesses the website; and
– they promote the improvement of the functioning of this website, and the services provided through it, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
When you access our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, various third-party cookies will be installed, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies whose sole purpose will be to record access to our website in order to carry out anonymous statistics on visits, always compiling information anonymously. You do not have to accept the installation of these cookies, you will be able to navigate in the same way on all our Web.
On various sections of our website social network cookies may be installed, specifically the following:
- Google+ and Google Maps Cookies, as set out on their page about what type of cookies they use.
You can access your browser settings at any time, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting which cookies it allows to be installed and which it does not, following one of the procedures below, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_EN
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they completely match your browser’s version. You may also use another browser which is not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please refer to the Help for the Web browser for further information).
DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, you do so through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies in your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed in it. Similarly, you can adapt the setting so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete any cookies that are already in your computer. Please note that you will need to adapt the settings for each browser and computer you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. In addition, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads. Simply the ads will not match your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt settings. If necessary, see your browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To turn off cookies on your mobile phone, see your device manual for more information.
There is more information about cookies on the Internet at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the placement of cookies by third-parties through our website. This applies especially in cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you find such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third-party directly to ask for information about their placement of such cookies, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.